Monday, October 8, 2007

Election dysfunction

On October 7th, Betty Hinton told Kamloops This Week "she has received no instructions from Ottawa to be ready for an election." Two days earlier, on October 5th, senior Conservative party organizers informed the Globe and Mail they had "told candidates in a conference call yesterday" that the other parties would find the Throne Speech "absolutely unacceptable."
The Conservatives want an election and their candidates know it. The question is whether Betty Hinton is being untruthful, or is simply out of the loop.

Cited article by Markus Ermisch
Published October 7, 2007
Copyright © 2007 Kamloops This Week

Cited article by Gloria Galloway and Brian Laghi
Published October 5, 2007
© Copyright 2007 CTVglobemedia Publishing Inc.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

or just loopy?

How is that she always gets caught in these mistruths?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...I realize that I am being petty and obviously mentally deranged in my view that the Globe story might be true or have any relevance to what our MP knew...please forgive me and withdraw my last post.

Anonymous said...

I couple of T-3's and a Vicodin and I can't read the Globe. Honestly, I just don't read papers too depressing. Do they have thing informative to say?

Anyways, if your looking for me. I'll be sleeping on my couch in Vernon.

Anonymous said...

Bye Betty and Good Riddance.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....we hear from the opposition

Gracious little vipers gnashing their teeth in fustration as they realize they vented their spleens at a target that is no longer there...... that's the kind of people we want : incompetent & cruel....the perfect cocktail of characteristics in those who seek to unseat the Conservatives

Anonymous said...

Did Betty reveal her health condition prior to be elected?

When did this develop and how long as it slowed her down?

If she is ill, she should resign her seat as she obviously can not fulfill her duties.

Has Betty been concealing a debilitating health condition from the voters?